-Our good friend and fellow podcaster, Ajay from All Axis Radio came all the way from Canada to join Jennifer and Jackie in the sound booth.
– So what happens when a non-coffee drinker spends time with the Coffee Gals?
– Texas stereotypes: The Good, The Bad and the Downright Hilarious
– Driving in San Antonio is not for the faint of heart
– Riverwalk fun: Ajay meets some REAL Mexicans
– Jennifer manages to offend all kinds of folks on this show. Send your complaints to…..
– Everything is bigger in Texas even the bugs
– “Do be do be do” – Chocolate-covered coffee beans to the person who can name that tune.
In case you can’t tell from all the laughter, we had an amazing time with Ajay. We hope to either make it to Canada soon or perhaps he’ll make a return visit. You know the old saying, ” I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could.”
If you want to hear some great Canadian Indie Rock, we highly recommend you head over to All Axis Radio. Tell Ajay the Coffee Gals sent ya.
Send your feedback to morningbrewcast AT gmail DOT com or 210.880.GALS
Thanks for subscribing!